G DATA Antivirus is a complete protection solution for your home computer. However, no matter the reason is that corrupt virus signatures possibly have caused it not to upgrade properly, it won’t work regularly and needs to be reinstalled, or probably corrupt files are causing 100% CPU usage, etc. like all other antivirus software, there also may be times when you have to uninstall and remove G DATA Antivirus.
The standard method of uninstalling G DATA Antivirus is from Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs, but sometimes the removal process would hang and you may be unable to remove this program from your computer, because some registry entries and traces may still be left in your system. In this case, if you wish to completely remove this antivirus, you have to delete all those sticky registry entries, processes, services, as well as related folders and files.
Removing all instances of this antivirus program manually can be extremely tricky and there is a risk of damaging the operating system if not done properly. Then you can try using a good removal tool to help you remove this program automatically in seconds. Perfect Uninstaller is one of such software. It works in a very simple manner. Aside from working to remove G DATA Antivirus, it can also get rid of other unwanted programs from your computer.
1. It offers a much quicker and easier way to fully remove programs which cannot be removed through “Add/Remove Programs”.
2. It completely deletes empty or corrupt registry entries.
3. It has the “force uninstall” function to forcibly uninstall corrupted or hidden programs.
4. It has the “Special Uninstall” function designed for some very specific programs in that list
5. It can restore the registry to a previous state, and restore files from the recycle bin (files deleted into the recycle bin).
Uninstall and remove G DATA Antivirus from your system before proceeding with the installation of the next antivirus that you would like to set up, otherwise the antivirus will conflict and give much trouble that you won’t be able to recover Windows from the crash.